The core competences of IAMT Mechatronics include the development and application of virtual computation and simulation methods for mechatronic components and systems. We create complex computational models for the definition of requirements, the development of system concepts and for validation of the product development process. Based on multiphysics models, we conduct feasibility studies and identify optimisation potential. By collaborating with universities and research institutions, IAMT mechatronics is also able to incorporate the latest scientific findings into its projects.
Range of services
- Requirements definition of subsystems based on virtual calculation methods
- Modelling, simulation and identification of optimisation potential in all physical domains
- Open- and closed-loop control concepts
- System design aligned to customer specifications
- Management and ownership of projects involving complex mechatronic components or integrated systems