Concepts and integrated systems
- Rigid body kinetic and elastokinetic simulation of overall system behaviour
- Determination of load and motion spectra for drive components
- Comprehensive vibroacoustic optimisation of drive systems
Mechanical drive engineering
- Development of innovative concepts
- Application-specific component selection and design; interface optimisation
- Thermal, mechanical and tribological optimisation of drive components
- Deformation analyses, optimisation of load-bearing behaviour, bearing assembly optimisation
Hydraulic drive engineering
- Strength analysis and optimisation of dynamically loaded hydraulic components, pumps, cylinders, hose couplings etc.
- System design and optimisation on the basis of integrated multi-domain system simulations; analysis and improvement of energy efficiency
- Noise source identification and emission reduction in hydraulic drive systems
The key to success in a development project lies in achieving a smart synthesis of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical drive technology in combination with intelligent control concepts. Hence, our scope of services also includes the development of control technology.