Designers, engineers, vehicle mechanics and mechatronics specialists all work at IAMT Engineering as part of a multi-disciplined team capable of creating advanced technology studies/demonstration models for further concepting and testing.
Our range of services here includes disassembly of the series vehicle, all the planning, part manufacturing, conversion and re-assembly work, and re-commissioning the finished vehicle ready for drive-off. Strict secrecy is ensured in our high-security prototype area with discrete access authorisations.
High-quality prototype vehicles created through teamwork
- Modification of series vehicles for testing purposes
- Development of special vehicles (e.g. measurement mules, crash test vehicles etc.)
- Vehicle preparation for various measurements (power train, chassis)
- Assembly and disassembly checks on the entire vehicle
Preparation and development of concept vehicles, technology demonstrators and test prototypes
- Development and modification of assemblies necessary for vehicle conversion, including body and paintwork, passenger compartment, cabling, hoses, tubing and piping
- Manufacture of prototype components including requisite assembly fixtures, jigs and auxiliary tools
- Dismantling of the basic vehicle
- Assembly, coordination and installation of modified component groups
- Vehicle assembly •Clearance and functional checks
- Wheel alignment and vehicle commissioning
- Preparation of part and installation lists including documentation of as-built statuses and conversions
- Project coordination